Get full access into the world of recreational diving with your Open Water Diver Certification from Manta Dive. The most popular diving certification will give you the fundamental skills and knowledge you need to become a certified diver.
The Open Water Diver course is the most popular course for beginner divers, and what better place to complete your course than in the beautiful waters surrounding Gili Trawangan with Manta Dive. You’ll gain the knowledge and training necessary to dive anywhere in the world up to a depth of 18 meters.
The Open Water Diver course consists of three main parts: digital theory, pool training, and 4 open water dives in our beginner-friendly dive sites.
Day 1 is spent learning some of the required theory and an introduction to all your diving equipment. Once you’re ready, you’ll jump in the pool with one of our amazing instructors to learn and practice the skills you’ll need to make you a great Open Water Diver.
On the second and third day, you’ll start going out in the actual open water to practice the skills you’ve perfected. You’ll also get plenty of time to explore the underwater world filled with amazing coral and marine life including turtles, stingrays, moray eels, white tip reef sharks and thousands of species of unique and colorful fish.
Once you’ve finished the course, you’ll have a brand new shiny Open Water Diver certification from Manta Dive to show all your friends back home.
Your Open Water Diver Certification will allow you to dive anywhere in the world up to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
The best part of the Open Water Diver Certification is that you can start right now. Pre-book your course and you can get access to the online theory and we’ll even reward you with a discount.
Before you start your Open Water Course, have a look at the following prerequisites.
- For students up to 12 years old, the depth is limited up to a maximum of 12 meters
- Students younger than 15 years old will be certified as a Junior Open Water Diver and must dive under the direct supervision of a dive professional or with a certified adult in environments equivalent to their training and depth limits.
What Comes Next?
After you’re done and have fallen in love with the underwater world, you have several options to continue your experience.
- Use your new certificate and go on a fun dive with Manta Dive without worrying about learning skills or theory
- Continue your training with the Advanced Adventurer course allowing you to go deeper below the surface and sample 5 different specialties
- Complete one of the dozens ofSpecialty Courses designed to fit every type of diver.
Ready to go?
Just hit the button or give us a shout if you have any questions.
NEW Complete all your theory online before you arrive. Find out more
Our online theory is provided by SSI in many languages. Contact us for options.